Monday, April 06, 2009


Rainy day:wake up in the morning member that your gone wonder where the sun went the rain is falling now and I'm awake on this rainy day and I'm watching tear drops down the window pain dident i babe treat you right and I'll watch the the rain that will make us pure again i try to come and see you but you don't let me in i know we had are moments but can we start again cause I'm awake on this rainy day and I'm watching all my tear drops down the window pain yeah dident i babe treat you right but I'll watch the rain that makes us pure again tell me if i can live with out you I'm feeling like the world is falling apart wash away come in again wash away made it wash away and I'm awake on this rainy day and I'm watching all my tear drops down the window pain yeah dident i babe treat you right but I'll watch the rain that makes us pure again yeah ooh

No comments: